Any Foodies in Here?

Feel free to chat in here

Any Foodies in Here?

Postby TonyStarr » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:44 pm

I really enjoy eating "good" food. Also, I am always trying different ways to cook meals and I enjoy taking pictures of my food. Yes, I am a foodie. Are there any other foodies on board?
TonyStarr

Re: Any Foodies in Here?

Postby PokerChick » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Yes, I love food! It's so hard these days to find a restaurant that's consistent in preparing quality food on a regular basis. I like visiting restaurants that don't serve the traditional items.
PokerChick

Postby TonyStarr » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:24 pm

I will drive to another city just to eat at a certain restaurants. Some people think I'm crazy but I love good food.
TonyStarr

Postby stiffanbond » Fri May 14, 2010 7:30 am

Well I spent about $30 in a week for my junk food. I don't like my home made food because my mom makes as it is medicine. However I have to take home made food. I like drink also. I usually take apple and lemon juice.
stiffanbond

Postby vibram01 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:10 am

Yeah, I am one of the foodies. As a foodies,I have many interesting experience.
It give me lots of happiness,and I like to chat with other foodies in my spare time.
It might be a good idea to test one of them on your feet.Vibram five fingers let you relive the experience of barefoot,be full of fashion and call back childhood memories.100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee!
vibram01

Return to Off Topic